Exhibit Q: The rate of change in Temperature is unaffected by Anthropogenic CO2.
- Most anthropogenic CO2 was produced post-WWII.
- Temperatures increased 0.6 degree Celsius between 1910 and 1945, before most anthropogenic CO2 was produced. 0.6 degrees over 35 years.
- Temperatures remained flat between 1940 and 1980, even though CO2 increased/accelerated.
- Temperatures increase 0.6 degree Celsius between 1975 and 2010. 0.6 degrees over 35 years.
- Anthropogenic CO2 has not accelerated or altered the natural rate of temperature increase.
- Satellite measurements demonstrate that there has been very very very little warming over the past 40 years, while CO2 increased from 340 to 400 ppm, or 50% of the CO2 increase from pre-industrial to 280 to the current level of 400 ppm.
- Atmospheric temperatures follow ocean temperatures fluctuations like El Nino, El Nino’s, PDO, etc etc, not CO2. 2016 was a strong El Nino year.
- Post the 2016 El Nino where was a record drop in atmospheric temperatures, CO2 didn’t drop, it continued to increase. BTW, climate alarmist talk of a 1 degree Celsius change over 100 years. Satellite temperatures just dropped 1.6 degrees Celsius over a matter of months, an none of the increase or fall was due to CO2.