Exhibit V: Climate “Science” isn’t science at all. Some described it as “Politicized” science, but in reality, it is just cleverly disguised politics.
Whether it is a coming ice age or global warming, the “solution” is always the same; less freedom, greater government control over our lives, fewer choices, higher costs and a lower standard of living.
- The documentary “The Great Global Warming Swindle” highlighted the political foundation of Global Warming movement early in its development.
- Another documentary “Iron Mountain; Blue Print to Tyranny” was another documentary, but made before the Global Warming movement. It highlights the MO used by left-wing politicians to gain control and power.
- Unlike the Free Market, socialism isn’t self-sustainable. Socialism is dependent upon funding from taxes generated from the free market system. If a capitalist wants more money, they produce a good or service for the market. If a socialist wants more money, they have to motivate the public to want to pay higher taxes. Preventing global warming, saving the earth, fear mongering and other tactics are all commonly used by the left-wing. The key point, however, is that the truth isn’t important, the ability to raise money is what is important.
- Anti-capitalism and anti-human politics dominate the environomental movement.
- Bigger government, less freedom more interference in our lives.
- In any real sciences, results like this would result in a rejection of the hypothesis. In the field of climate “science” it results in greater confidence.
- No real science would ignore evidence like H2O, ocean temperatures and the sun contribution to the warming, and instead, reduce the infinitely complex climate down to a single variable CO2.
- Climategate emails expose the “cause” converting science into political activism.
- Even the IPCC admits that very little is known about some of the most important factors impacting climate. How can one “settle” a real science and reach a “consensus” without largely understanding the major significant factors?
- The arguments presented against the “skeptics/deniers/flat-earthers,” are largely strawman arguments. Everyone agrees the climate is changing, changing climate is the norm. Everyone agrees it has been warming, it has been warming since the end of the Little Ice Age. Everyone agrees CO2 is a greenhouse gas, and that the greenhouse gas effect traps outgoing radiation resulting in an atmosphere warmer than it would be without the greenhouse gas. Everyone agrees man can and does impact the climate through the urban-heat-island, agricultural production, building roads and producing greenhouse gasses. Those are all points of agreement, not disagreement. The point of disagreement is about how much of an impact man-made CO2 has on the climate, not whether or not there is an impact.