We at CO2isLife don’t have Ph.Ds in Climate Science, but we do have Ph.Ds in common sense. We have continually made the argument that to understand the climate you have to understand the oceans.
The theory is very simple.
- The Oceans are warming
- CO2 and 13 to 18 Micron Long Wave IR doesn’t warm water
- Visible light is required to warm the oceans
- The warming of the oceans must be due to more incoming visible radiation reaching the oceans
- Clouds are the greatest barrier to visible radiation reaching the oceans
- Cloud cover must be shown to have reduced during periods of warming
- There are no theories that explain how CO2 can alter the clouds
- There are theories that Cosmic Rays alter the cloud cover
- It is easy to demonstrate visible radiation warming water in a lab
Dr. Spencer in his new books provides evidence to support the theory that we non-climate scientists have been promoting for years. (Source)
Isn’t it funny how people seeking the truth seem to keep reaching the same conclusion? You won’t find this common sense in Climate Science Departments.
Please Like, Share, Subscribe and Comment